Saturday

I Don't Know What I Want


Working through the first microdegree in the Entrepreneur Mentor Certification Program, I had a profound experience today.

I discovered that there is still a huge resistance in my human system to honest wanting, wishing, or asking for something for myself.

While growing up, the human system has experienced the excruciating (mostly emotional) pain of not getting what I honestly and passionately wanted or of paying dearly after getting it.

So, the energy in my body responsible for its safety and integrity is doing everything possible to prevent me from even knowing what I want.

Those energetic assumptions are still very powerful and painful, but I'm transforming them using EFT, Ho'oponopono and Inner Reconciliation.

Interested to get to know more about what I do exactly and what are the results?

Drop me a line on Facebook or schedule a chat with me here and let's talk!

No comments: