Wednesday

Good Bye, Dear Mike!

Yesterday, I had a pretty busy day at home, but could not stop arting in my journal. In every pause, I could have, I had to return to it again and again. So, when I went to bed, it was almost finished. After I woke up today, the words rounded up the picture: "Through darkness towards the light". After checking my e-mails I knew, what it was about: a dear brother overseas had passed away on Monday and was saying good bye to me yesterday ...
Rest in peace, dear Mike!
My deepest condolences to Betty and to everyone else
having to say good bye to this great Worker of Light!

To see more creative spaces and to share yours, visit

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry for your loss. Amazing how connected you were to him.

Bettina Makley, aka Fairywebmother. said...

A beautiful page...and a beautiful tribute. This person must have brought you much joy. I'm so sorry for your loss, but happy for you that you had someone this inspiring in your life. *hugs*

Angieclementine said...

So sorry for your loss, may he inspire you to continue your amazing art Rita!